>The Haunted Plantation Part II


(Note: the house on the left is not the plantation. It’s just a spooky picture.)

Last night we went back to the plantation (see the previous blog) because there was supposed to be a meeting of a paranormal investigation group that my local friends know. We got there before the others did but they were going to be really late so we decided to go to the cemetery instead. Gretchen thought she had located L’s grave and we had a few other dearly departed to examine as well. The cemetery wasn’t anything very remarkable as far as paranormal activity goes, except when we found L’s grave, the battery in Gretchen’s camera almost completely died. It was full beforehand and all the sudden it drained to almost nothing. We weren’t sure if that was some sort of sign or just a camera malfunction, so we chalked it up to coincidence and headed back to the plantation.

The others still had not arrived by the time we got there but it was getting dark fast and the house has no electricity, so we had to get me upstairs before it got too dark to see anything. The energy in the house was different last night than the previous time we had been there. I felt like it was overwhelming and edgy like the entities there were anxious. I explained to V that I didn’t have her doll yet because we decided we were going to get her one in Charleston today (I’m writing this as we’re getting ready to go). As the paranormal investigation team arrived, I noticed that V and L were not really eager to cooperate with them, mainly because they were loud and those ladies were not welcoming of a bunch of strange men in their home. Gretchen looked at her camera and noticed that the battery was suddenly full again. V hid in her room and L hid on the front porch a lot. Dr. Evil was especially annoyed and I made sure to be clear that I was unwilling to go anywhere near his part of the house downstairs. That was something the other medium agreed with and I later found out that it was a very smart decision.

The level of anxiety rose among V and L, which made me direct the investigators to go outside while I tried to calm them. The other medium, my two friends and me went to L’s room first and the energy was so overwhelming that the other medium and I were shaking uncontrollably. We realized that the night vision camera set up in the room was giving them a source of energy that they didn’t ordinarily have because the house has no electricity. The other medium and I began making comments about how obviously haunted the house would be if there was electricity for them to draw from throughout the place and I made a comment that it would not be inhabitable so long as the doctor was there. At that point, we felt and heard growling from the room directly below L’s room coming through the floorboards and the mood in the room became threatening and black. The room directly below L’s room was the room where she was killed by the doctor in childbirth and where he considers his territory. We got out of that room quickly because we felt very threatened by, apparently, my suggestion that Dr. Evil should be removed from the house.

We moved on to the front room, which was like a common room, public room, parlor, whatever you want to call it. It was as far from the doctor as we could get within the house. We regrouped and sat still for a while. The other medium was starting to feel very drained, so he wanted to take a break and go outside for a while in the back on the other end of the house. I stayed in the front room with my two friends and our dogs. Alone, we were talking to each other and communicate with V and L. V was scared so I told her to cuddle with my friend’s dog because he would protect her. Once she calmed down, I noticed that L was weeping in the adjoining room, feeling guilty as if her illegitimate pregnancy and murder had caused all of this misery. Her personal misery was so present to the point of almost feeling like tangible thick air. The other medium briefly popped in to check on us and made a comment that V was lying on the dog and petting him nervously, something he could not have heard me say from outside on the opposite end of the house. He left us to our own devices again. That was when things went black.

I got slammed by this dark, taunting, angry wall of Dr. Evil’s presence even though he was downstairs on the other side of the house. He made it clear that he was picking on me because I was just a tiny defenseless woman and my response was to become angry and forceful. I threw up more spiritual walls to block him and keep him from rushing upstairs. He was taunting me by showing me the path he was going to take through my side of the house up the bathroom and into the front room. He did not expect me to be able to hold him back. This isn’t my first trip around the psychic block and I knew that even if he could mimic demonic behavior to scare people, he was really just a coward with a chip on his shoulder. My impression of him coupled with my ability to restrain his energy made him all the more angry and he set his sights on physically attacking me. His burst of strength took me off guard and I started shaking, sweating and generally showing signs of physical distress with the amount of effort on my part that it took to restrain him. My friends started yelling for the other medium, saying I needed help. He didn’t come right away and I started to lose control of the situation.

When the other medium finally came, he too was sweating, shaking and looking like he had just been in a fight. He was very amped up, saying that he was going to find a way to get rid of that son of a bitch if it was the last thing he did. He said that he ran into the doctor on the staircase as the doctor was trying to rush up to my end of the house. Again, he was not with us and could not have heard about my struggle, especially since I was not verbally announcing most of it. It took the other medium asking the other entities in the house, my former husband Lawrence, all the soldiers on the land, etc., to help him push the doctor back into his room on the bottom floor. Without communicating at all, the other medium and I had put up spiritual blocks on both sides of the house and engaged in a struggle with the same entity, and did not compare notes until the house was safe again. This was not a coincidence. We both described the same things and he described Lawrence’s mannerisms in such a way that he could only have done that if he knew him in life or saw him in spirit.

After a while of making sure the house was temporarily safe and V and L were as calm as they could be, we went home for the night. My adrenalin subsided and I realized that I was in severe pain across my kidneys. As we left the property, severe stomach pain set in, as if I was feeling the pain of labor or miscarriage. It was so bad that I could not move by the time we got back to my friend’s house. We suspect that I was physically attacked and I didn’t feel it right away because I was so concerned about making sure everyone else was safe.

A word to the wise: a lot of black, evil events took place on a lot of plantations. They look pretty but please don’t get a cavalier attitude about messing with the bad people still lingering in them if you have no training or experience with a medium. Now we are involved too deeply to let this go. I cannot, in good conscience, allow an innocent lady, child and other entities to be held hostage by this doctor for long. The other medium and I have years and years of experience in these things though. I do not advise that average people provoke these things at all.

Off to Charleston we go to buy V a pretty doll.

One response to “>The Haunted Plantation Part II”

  1. sarra says:

    >update this when you can. O_O I am sitting here in total… dunno how to describe it but it's there strong.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *